Helping drive awareness of LIC in the UK
To boost awareness of the LIC brand in the UK, the team needed support to create an engaging content campaign that would educate audiences on its value proposition in the region.
Our team really enjoyed working with Branch Road on our brand awareness campaign in the UK. It was extremely valuable for us to work with an agency that had a presence both here in New Zealand and the UK. This meant they could provide consistent communication with our teams on each side of the world, while providing expertise relevant to the campaign’s target market. Branch Road were professional and supportive throughout and we were delighted with the results.
- Through the use of customer-centric storytelling, we created an integrated content campaign that comprised of different assets to feed LIC’s different marketing channels.
- Starting with an ‘Anthem’ video telling a success story of one of its UK customers, we used social media cut-downs to drive audiences to the full video on the LIC website. We also created 2x email nurtures for LICs internal comms team to drive existing customers to the new asset, alongside a fully designed, sales PDF which summarised the same story and is used by LIC’s marketing team to outreach to customers and prospects.
- We also executed a paid social media amplification campaign to capture a wider audience and drive them to the full video on the LIC website.
- Over just two weeks, the paid social campaign saw a total of 97,900 post engagements, with 3,492 click-throughs to the LIC website and 248 ‘reactions’ (likes, shares, comments) on the posts
- Using a single, customer story, we provided a toolkit of fully-integrated marketing collateral to help drive awareness and lead generation