- We pride ourselves on being great storytellers and are looking for a strong marketing person to support our Head of Marketing Ops in building our integrated marketing offering for clients.
- You should have a keen interest in expanding your current marketing expertise into different marketing channels(organic and paid social, emails, SEO, automations, marketing reporting) in order to help deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns/briefs for clients.
- You will be required to work on both retained and project-based accounts that comprise email SEO, organic and paid social, and email marketing including marketing automation support.
- Family-owned business with friendly and welcoming culture
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world
- Flexible working policy
- Birthday off
- Half day every last working Friday of the month
- Must have:
- 1-2 years of marketing related experience working in-house or agency
- Strong desire to learn new marketing channels (with support from our Head of Marketing Ops) and a can-do attitude
- At least one, or a few of the following is also desired:
- Experience with organic social media – LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Twitter. Planning content schedule and staying on top of the latest technologies and tools
- Optimisation of content for SEO – assisting content teams writing SEO-friendly content by identyfing content clusters relevant to the clients audience through keyword/audience research
- Familiar with Google analytics or similar (e.g. custom HubSpot reporting) – understanding and analysing which channels drive the most traffic, which blog pages are performing best and which channels are attributing to this performance. Able to digest, analyse, and present data in a client friendly format.
- Some experience running paid social campaigns (with support) – LinkedIn and/or Facebook, boosting and targeting of organic social posts
- A team player – as a growing business, culture is one of our most cherished possessions and we pride ourselves on how we work as a team
- Entrepreneurial mindset – a desire to up-skill yourself to support clients and help the business grow
- Flexibility – ability to learn quickly on the job and respond rapidly to client and business requests
- Detail orientated and well-organised – ensuring multiple projects are kept moving, clients are updated, and that we continue to deliver exceptional results to our clients
This is the ideal opportunity for a marketing professional looking to expand their knowledge of different marketing and social channels with plenty of scope to learn and specialise along the way.
If this sounds like an approach you could get on board with, and you’d be a good fit, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org